ONLINE RETURN POLICY
ASHLIN strives for full customer satisfaction, and we consistently and diligently work to improve our products and services. If for any reason you find yourself unsatisfied with our product(s), you may return the item(s) within 30 days of the order date. Your purchase will be fully refunded. The refund covers the full price of the purchased item, but it does not cover any shipping, handling, gift wrapping costs, or any other additional charges. Your refund will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
The following conditions must be met for a successful refund:
- Your original receipt must be attached to your returned item(s), so we can process the refund. The packing slip that comes with your order is required as proof of purchase.
- All returned items must be unused/unworn in their original packaging with all paperwork, receipts, parts, and accessories.
Our Online Return Policy does not apply to all items. Please note that the following items will not be accepted for refund:
- Items that have been personalized with names or initials;
- Items that have been customized with a logo (of any type) or any other custom decoration.
- Please refer to our Return Instructions when returning your item. For returns to our warehouse, the postmark date of the return package will be considered the return date. Please note that we are not responsible for shipping, handling, gift wrap, and any other additional charges.
- Items that have been ordered with RUSH delivery (blank products) will be credited back not including the costs of the rush surcharged and associated shipping charges.
- Please request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) before sending back any item(s). Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund, and we will reply within 1 business day with the RA# to be used on your documentation when sending back the item(s) to our office.
- When shipping to us from outside of Canada, we will send you the required paperwork to accompany the shipment.
*Conditions may apply*